Wednesday, March 2, 2016

Project Proposal


Darnell Bartlett
Mrs. Newman
Senior English p. 5
3/2/16
Project Proposal

            Have you ever been interested in one particular topic more than anything else? I know I am. I have chosen to do my project on the Golden State Warriors. I chose them because I love basketball and my favorite player; Steph Curry is on the Warriors. I also chose them because they are on a historic run on track to beat the 96-97 Chicago Bulls team with Jordan, Pippen, and Rodman. The question I ask myself is the Warriors going to beat the Bulls record? I also ask myself, could the 2015-2016 Warrior beat the 96-97 Bulls team? I with my partner will come with a conclusion to this with various researches. We will look up the records for both team and see who had the better record in the season, then we will evaluate stats from each of the top players, and lastly we will watch film to come up with our conclusion. I will get my expert information from the internet and film.

No comments:

Post a Comment